Saturday 12 December 2020

14th Entry Extra - #SARSCoV2 #COVID19 vaccines & other considerations

The latest findings (will dig this later) is that the combo #Quercetin + #Zinc + #Bromelain + #VitD3 + #Copper protects against #SARSCoV2 even better than the very expensive vaccines that are being developed - in fact more than 95 % protection with the above supplements! @zev_dr

I am not against vaccines, they work in a different way to immunotherapy, latter using safe supplements here: antiviral protocol - Quercetin, Zinc, VitD3, Copper, Bromelain is what I advocate.
 
If I have no choice to protect against a deadly pathogen like #SARSCoV2 but by using a vaccine, I will agree to be vaccinated. I might get vaccinated this time around, but I will wait it out, since I can now protect myself using the antiviral protocol I described -

Of course vaccines when they work are convenient.
For some afflictions you can even get protection for life.
For #SARSCoV2 we don't yet know how long, maybe like influenza virus 1 year?
All depends on how stable / free from mutation is the target they alert the immune system by.
 
Prophylaxis immunotherapy & treatment require that you keep a steady dosage of some compounds that target the virus directly without requiring an immune response from the host, if the maintenance dose is affordable, I think it is a good option, an option I favor.
 
& to emphasize this is the antiviral prophylaxis protocol that protects the host from #SARSCoV2 taking hold in a host - Quercetin, Zinc, Vitamin D3, Copper, Bromelain + Vitamin C.
 
Adding that Quercetin not only is a natural broad spectrum antiviral, but also has many health benefits as an antioxidant & anti-aging supplement, you can google it for benefits.
 
One important fact to bear in mind, if one is already infected, a vaccine cannot cure, it can only protect the host by alerting it the virus has entered the host & must be eliminated.
In case of infection one needs a treatment, this is exactly what this antiviral protocol does.
 
The next entry 15 I will translate the article published by Sante Corps Esprit - though beware it is biased against vaccinations & for using safe supplements like the ones I advocated for protection...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment