Monday 8 December 2014

Second Post

In life, for humans, things seem to repeat themselves. We are born, we live then we die. In the middle we live a trace of around maximum one hundred years, reaching then a rather decrepit and often despondent state.

I believe in a higher order, in God, and so in my view, everything happens for a reason.

It might not seem obvious, but as someone said, you will see it when you believe it.

I am not religious, as, again in my view, believing in God does not mean necessarily being religious, though many assume it is the same thing.

My experience of life is rather limited, because of my mental and physical health, but for someone afflicted with such, I have had some interesting and valuable experiences.

Naturally academically inclined owing to my upbringing and my application and propensity at wanting to learn.

This led me to pursue some academic endeavours, and meet some like minded individuals.

In the process I graduated and did some academic research, and was involved in scientific projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment